Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I don't know where to begin!

I am staying in school. I thank my parents for that. I really love home... I just wished NUS were nearer to it. Home does have its distractions too. >.<

Being in this little room gives me time to reflect on things. So much has been happening that I don't know where to begin!

Dwi's birthday was on the 18th of Jan. A friend of mine asked me what I got for him. I replied "nothing". My excuse was I already got him a gift for our first year anniversary. I guess I didn't intend to get him a gift because what he (and I) really needed then was time. Just being physically present for him when he had much to do. We had a dinner after and we talked. It really hasn't been smooth-sailing for the both of us over the past year but we have indeed grown. 1 year has passed, a new year, a new beginning. May we embrace the gift of Love.

18th Jan was the also the night Jac helped me experience something which I had never done before - to witness an arrival of her favourite star at the airport! :) It was good fun and a good experience. Something which I only see on TV I get to experience real-life! You thanked me for my company and accommodation, I thank you for your time and you.

Shucks, I just lost my blogging streak. I should get back to work. XP

* * *

A call from my parents made me smile. I miss them so! Can't wait for friday to come to have dinner with them.

Take care everyone!

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home