Sunday, January 14, 2007

Walks

Went for a walk with Dwi last night around Bugis area. A short walk I think, a relatively short one... maybe for 3/4 of an hour? Walked past this huge DHL balloon... I think that balloon can fly and take passengers for a ride. Seriously. There was a slogan "You can fly!" or something like that. Reminded me of Superman wannabes. Then there was a commotion with a group of policemen questioning some people near the shopping mall. We decided to walk past to try to listen to what they were saying... hahah. Had some weird thought in our minds that if we suddenly ran... would the police give chase? *grin* so close to ending up in prison last night.

MORE WALKS PLEASE!

Anyhows, Bleach is getting interesting - 110 makes me wanna watch 111... damn I hate it when things end halfway - Cliffhanger episode. Hope I wasn't a spoiler though.. :P

Feeling pretty all right. Didn't know this blogger can use such pretty colours!! Woww...

Things are kinda looking up in my head I guess... although there are still things to be reconciled, I am thankful that there have been other things that have been moving forward. It is truly amazing how love changes things. More reason to smile. :)

A new year, a clean slate. Just one more issue to reconcile and I will be free from the darkness of my soul.

Thank You for the gifts of faith and hope.
They burn in my heart. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home