Sunday, December 17, 2006

Date

Funny, I slept for almost 9 hours and I still feel groggy. It doesn't help that the day is so gloomy and cold and rainy... ideal to re-hit the sack!

As Jo was mentioning to me in an sms, I've been MIA-ing for a while. Life has been pretty hectic for me. Just look at my table, there are tonnes of stuff to clear.

Last night I had a date with Dwi and we watched The Holiday. A much needed one for me. My heart takes rest. It had been a lovely evening. A sincere sms, a silly action, a heartfelt prayer, a simple meal, yummy (and not so yummy) ice cream, a wonderful movie, a bittersweet parting and a warm telephone conversation.

"Where have you been all this while?" We have been far away from each other, bogged down by our negative emotions and hurts. Christmas - a time of forgiveness and love. May the healing begin. May the love come forth.

Advent - a time of reconcilliation.

Come Lord Jesus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Overslept! lazy aunt! =D I'm in vancouver now, so my adress changed liao, recently put in my msn nick hahaha. Hope you are doing ok, sleep l;ots smile lots yeah.....

18/12/06 8:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home