Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bleah

Mugging for pharmaco paper now. Don't know why my heart keeps palpitating. Is it the coffee I drank? Or is the anxiety of interacting with the new maid? ARGH. I don't know. I just hope that things will turn out fine. =]

Pharmaco pharmaco pharmaco.

ARGH, drugs drugs drugs!

I want to sleep properly tonight... I don't want to burn midnight oil... so, I need to focus now... but my heart keeps palpitating. ARGH. I feel nervous and I can't remember the stupid drug names. Okay I can but it's really hard to remember. So, coffee or anxiety? But I like coffee... especially latte. *grin* and Cheesecake to go with it! But.. I think I want to eat ahbohleng more.

BUT to ALL pharmaco students... like jac and jo... DON'T GIVE UP! Drug names are like babies' names, so nice and fun to remember! wheeee.

All the best.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha kool...jac

30/11/06 10:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

break a leg, mich! =)

1/12/06 8:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the caffeine you drank is a drug too!!!

1/12/06 2:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll see you naming your babies after drugs...

1/12/06 11:51 pm  
Blogger daniel said...

sounds like a junkie mom to me.

2/12/06 3:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home