Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Immuno paper down.

Hooray immuno paper's down.
Was feeling super sleepy this morning so made a few glitches here and there. Other than that, I thank God that I managed to finish my paper.

Came back to eat gado-gado Jeki made. It was yummylicious. Then I went to sleep for 3 hours. Woke up with a terrible headache... which is still lingering. Shall slowly start mugging for my last paper. Feeling constipated... hopefully I can somehow deconstipate myself so that I can eat kaya toast or biscuit with kaya! ARGH.. cravings. Talking about cravings, I REALLY want to eat ah-boh-leng. Oooooh the yummy peanut soup, the smooth glutinous white balls with fine sweet fillings of black sesame and peanut. YUMYUMYUM. Shucks I'm getting fat. FATFATFAT. Want to go and play badminton soon. Or go for a run!

Okay, my head's acting up again. ARGH. Well, it's good in a way coz the pain doesn't let my mind wander around too much.

Lord guide my feelings.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt you are the only person in the world capable of getting fat thro pure thought alone. C'mon lah, it's impossible for u to be fat loh... After u have 3 children maybe...

30/11/06 4:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home