Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Father I Thank You.

It's difficult to get into the studying mood especially when your mind keeps wandering and a persistent heachache hampers your ability to concentrate. I went a little ku-ku last night, as if I were PMSing... I'm sorry if I worried you too much by my apparent insecurity and yearning. When I am still, I know deep down I have so much to smile for. Yes, the two weeks will be bearable.

Listening to Corrinne May's Christmas Album calms me... it reminds me to remember Him.

Yay, the headache finally left me after almost 3 days.

Thank You Lord.

All the best everyone!

Agape.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I know what you mean aunt, It can be very difficult to keep your emotions in check when you want to study but just can't and you perceive something as hampering you (i.e. a headache). Well, I will continue to pray for you yeah. gode bless and get well soon. Every thought that worrying so much was what was giving you headaches? haha. rest well

24/11/06 6:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=08jbA82_9v4

25/11/06 10:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
all the best for exams! God bless :)

25/11/06 11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home