Friday, December 08, 2006

Lord,

I don't know how to follow You or serve You anymore.
What I thought to be right seems to be wrong.


Lord,

Is there any other way I can grow closer to you?


Lord,

I've been asking a few things from you. I have been asking for your advice but you seem to be silent on me. Please, I really need those answers.


Lord,

I want to smile. Please help me smile.
All I want is to follow you. I know not how anymore.


Lord,

I believe you are the answer to every tear I've cried. Let me rest in you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear ah, every obstacle on the way exists to make us stronger. I have confidence that you can pull yourself together and work things out. Although my handphone is not free in-coming, but I guess you can still call me. Or my house no. whatever. Just don't think and think in little circles.

9/12/06 1:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait wait mine free incoming! can call me!so you won't inconvenience me! but but, i'm overseas :P Take care and smile more k aunt? =D

9/12/06 4:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or me.

you know my ears are always there

12/12/06 4:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home