Sunday, February 04, 2007

best couple of the month

award goes to...
Kor and Cindy! :)
They have shared the love with 2 more souls.

Best mature couple of the month award goes to...
My Parents!
My cheuffer, supper buddies, partner-in-crime data entry clerks, hug-givers, room designers.

The home is where I get to hide away from everything. My recluse, my haven.

Thank You for the final resolution. The effects of adrenaline have subsided - no cold hands, cold feet, palpitations, flushing.. wah.. people who get cold shock... I understand how they feel man. Thank You for allowing me to receive You tonight when I felt so unworthy. Thank You for your healing grace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's sweet! happy for marcus too!
markG

5/2/07 11:55 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

*^^*

6/2/07 7:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home