Saturday, May 21, 2005

Simple Faith In God.



By this time in my life, I am certain that there is nothing that God cannot achieve. For someone to live so long, for another to be convinced enough to go back to the faith... there is indeed nothing God cannot achieve.

I guess I need to pray more, to always remember never to despair. Something in the future seems impossible to me right now and it hurts me a lot because the barrages of "what ifs" come along, making me wonder what if I decide to take that route in the future. If I do not take that route in the future, I guess all will be fine and dandy but what if I realise in the future that my heart is finally aligned in that direction? Wouldn't that be fatal? However, I shouldn't use my own miniscule knowledge to map out possibilities of the future - I know that He will slowly unravel His plan to me in time. Maybe I'm destined to take that route? Maybe I'm not. May I trust that He will provide and guide me. May I have the courage to hold His hand. When I hold His hand, I can let go of my anger and forgive... and genuinely embrace those who really hurt me for I know that no obstacle is big enough to alter His plan.

I'm learning to breathe again...

I am happy that I have re-discovered my passion to sing and play the piano. It's great although it gets really tiring at times. :)

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home