Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Spent



Feeling rather tired after rushing for an assignment I only knew about last night. Didn't get much sleep but strangely my mood is pretty calm. Not depressed or anything like that. After a low comes a soft, gentle breeze. It is said that He is in the breeze.

Feeling more stable now. Hopefully it'll stay that way. Hopefully I will not doubt myself. I know myself best so I should not rely so much on what others think. I just hope that my mind is clear and always seeking Him.

However, lately I feel that I'm not really great in my academia. Don't think I've been focused enough for there were many things to do, and of course my retarded unstable self doesn't help in aiding focus. Feeling a little lousy about it but that means I just have to spend more quality time with my work. *grin* Mugger Mich is back... oh wait, haven't I always been one? Hmm.. Motivated Mugger Mich is back. I'll have to focus and give of my best, in whatever I do.

Feel like I need a recharge. CG's coming later. Then I'll go explore my books.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home