Saturday, September 24, 2005

DEAD TIRED!!!!!



I'm so TIRED but it has been a good day, with many things accomplished. Firstly, this hectic week which my hols weren't hols has finally ended! yay. two mid terms down. Didn't think I did very well for today's paper... sigh. Oh wells, have to work harder for the finals, that's all! =)

Okay, with my tired appearance, I can't really encourage people convincingly but I've read and heard people getting REALLY STRESSED up over their work for they are piling up real fast and time flies and everyone is just overloaded with WORK. I've this to say... GANBATTE! JIA YOU! DON'T GIVE UP! You all can DO IT! Don't give up hope yah? People do care if you're feeling down and out and as if no one cares about you... but people do! There will be an end to this madness...

After a long hiatus, I went to play pool with SM and ate ramly burger! (to jac: yar lah, surely not as good as JB BUTBUTBUT at least it's better than nothing k!) and muah chee! w00t! Ha, I'm just high on pasar malam food. >.< Good company to end off a crazy, hectic week. -_-"

Need to erm.. bathe? and sleep on my wonderful HOME bed with AIRCON (argh I sound like some spoilt but deprived kid. heh.)

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home