Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Superb Time Management!



Boy am I sleepy. The afternoon is the worst possible time to study, especially 1-2 hours after lunch. ZzzZZzzz
Today is a day where I can happily stay at home and do what I'm supposed to do... with people like Jeki at home. =) Damn I miss my home. Congrats to a friend of mine who got chosen to do some hosting in her cca!!! w00tw00t. (tsk,if you become rich and famous, don't forget me!) *^^*

So little time so much to do! Strangely I'm not like panicking or anything... wait, I did panic on sunday night / monday morning. Oh well, think I just need to do superb time management and really focus!

To those who are slogging for their mid terms... be comforted! Everyone else is suffering too. To those who have other important commitments in addition to studying for their mid terms, FEAR not! YOU are not alone... Cheers to superb time management!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRAZY. I think all that mugging for Midterms has done permanent damage to your brain. *just joking* Who on earth can get rich and famous over some small gig?

Nevertheless, thanks and good luck mugging!!

20/9/05 7:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home