Monday, September 12, 2005

Music Ministry Commissioning



This evening was MM commissioning mass. Just got back from that. Before that my mind was quite in whirl. I was pretty distracted. However after praying I could focus better. The mass was simple, yet moving for me. Whenever the music was played and we sang in worship, I felt elated at that point in time. It was just a simple mass, no singing in parts but the music touched my soul. Cheers to Andrew, Ira and Sean for playing the piano and singing respectively and to Simon for clicking the slides. The whole experience of being commissioned was wonderful.

After that was some reception thingii which the new comm prepared but I didn't play a part in it for they met up yesterday when I was recuperating from a long week. It was a small gathering, with food and drinks lovingly prepared by the comm. Gifts were exchanged between the new and outgoing comms and all of us mingled around. I actually felt a little awkward at first for I had to make an effort to warm up to people and stuff like that but I guess it was okay in the end. It was a good evening.

Thank you to all who came down to witness the event and showed their support. It did make an impact on me. *^^*

I'm really bushed out now... really tired... hopefully I won't waste time and get to bed soon.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home