Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Tired but Happy



I had a good meeting up with Elaine (finally!!) over lunch today. =) It was great seeing her and sharing with her bits of my "exciting" life. *grin* Quite tired now for I'm just not a morning person. =( Two 8 am lectures in a row needs getting used to. However, I'm quite happy coz today has been a good day. No more energy to do my work so I'll sleep and wake up tmr to do them! Suddenly I have fewer things to worry about this week. Gosh. People have been helping me take away some of the work. Thank you! You know who you are. :) Think I'm just worrying too much over work and stuff. The pace is still okay! Sheesh Mich, you're getting stressed over nothing. However, my brain is not functioning now so I'll just give up and prepare for bed. Hopefully I'll sleep by 11.30pm tonight.

Think I've become more stable about things, like I can make decisions and can understand how I feel a little more. It's a revelation! Hee... Okay, shall stop now.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home