Monday, September 05, 2005

TAking a Short short break!



Taking a short breather...
Still struggling with the crappy SQL stuff... >.<
Today, I felt a tad lousy coz my head was recovering from that horrid migraine I had last night. It was simply frustrating to sit in the MA1102R lecture and not understand what the lecturer is droning about when a stone helmet is wedged firmly on your head. -_-|| Jo didn't have that great a day either... hope you feel better soon!

After lecture I was kinda drained of my energy when I thought of the retarded lab assignment which I had not done but wanted to complete and submit before 12am tonight... however, going for MM made me destress I think. I feel kinda recharged somehow before I embarked on my lab assignment tonight. Music always makes me happy. =) Yeah, and tonight here at YIH, two friends are mugging along with me... which makes doing work more pleasant, rather than being cooped up in my depressive (at times) dorm. Heh. No air con there either. Oh how spoilt I am!

Made a decision today. My heart is more at peace although it looks like I'm shirking my responsibilities. I do hope the rest will understand.

The stone helmet has become a wooden one. Hopefully I'll wear a pretty hat tomorrow! *grin* Congratulations to the new CSS exco!

Okay.. back to my lab report!

Agape.

2 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

looks can be deceiving aunt.. there's more than one way to serve the Lord, and they're not always apparent :) Jus remember God is good, all the time, and all the time, God is good haha... God bless :)

5/9/05 11:10 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey Neph,

yupyup I've come to a conclusion regarding that. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers! =)

7/9/05 12:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home