Friday, September 02, 2005

Relationships



I just heard someone share about going through a rough patch in a relationship and how far that person has come through to now. So many people suffer from broken and failed relationships. The person has almost returned to normalcy, which gives me hope that I too can return to normalcy. I know I've mentioned this before that I'm not the only special one out there. But sometimes I can't see how I can progress from the vicious cycle of trying to be strong and failing. Hope is essential to healing I guess. Perhaps I shouldn't be so hard on myself. I guess it'll take some time to switch back to one of independence for sometimes I feel lost and get depressed because I feel that I'm lacking something, or someone rather. I'm glad I can understand more of myself tonight. I must give myself more time and accept that it's okay to feel like this for healing will take some time.

Agape.

2 Comments:

Blogger **the girl** said...

hey gal.. i am sure you can overcome whatever ur probs you have.. rlnships wise n stuff.. i mean, i also gone thru it, everyone did as well.. and we all survived.. and you are definitely no worse than us.. surely u can find the way out one.. hah. maybe try coming overseas to study. convert all the sadness n stuff to courage to fight it on. i realized how courgaeous n brave i am to push on my studies here for 4yrs..

3/9/05 1:42 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey thanks Brena...

yah.. I won't give up and will keep trying to overcome my retardedness! I will. Hope you are doing okay too...

5/9/05 10:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home