Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Getting Sick?



I think I'm getting sick. Couldn't get out of bed in time for the 8 am lecture for my head was pounding and my throat was sore. took a panadol to sleep and woke up at 9+ for the LSM2104 lab. Probably it's the lack of sleep and the kancheongness or stress that I've been under lately, plus when I went home over the weekend, my bro and dad were down with the flu. Heh...

Drawing strength from Him never fails, although sometimes I feel that the going gets really tough, that I have to battle my own inner uncertainties and sadness. I found out how weak I can get; how easily I can succumb to my weakness. It's human to be weak, but it's not human to continue being weak over and over again on the same thing.

I hope that I'll have the strength to carry through this week for this week's really busy... thinking about it makes me tired. -_-|||

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home