Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Impossible



Jesus teaches us to not despair, to continue to put our trust in Him, even when things seem impossible. Where do I go when I'm weary? I should go to Him in prayer. But it's so difficult at times when I seem to be met with silence. It's so difficult to live with impossible obstacles to overcome. I wish I could just be numb so that whenever I bang against the obstacles, it wouldn't hurt anymore. I have forgiven but I still get mad when the wrong buttons are pushed which makes me REALLY frustrated with myself. I don't want to feel hatred in me anymore.

Agape.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silence is the only thing u hear with ur head...try hearing God with your heart, and the silence u think u hear is only God listening to you =)
God bless and keep on praying, because He answers us, not according to our will, but to His, and in His time...

14/8/05 11:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,

the obstacles only seem impossible to overcome, but in fact they can be and will be. And the silence is for you to listen to those around you. Keep knocking and surely there will be answers. Juz don't be too fixated on expecting ur answers in the way you want them to be. God bless!

17/8/05 2:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home