Sunday, August 07, 2005

Operation Clean Room!



Today (saturday), my dad, myself and Jeki went to clean up my room at ridgeview. It was SUPER dusty! Heh, I can't help feeling so loved that they put in so much effort helping me springclean my room just for me! =) As I was cleaning the venetian blinds one strip at a time, I wonder to myself... if this wasn't my room, would I have been as meticulous as I am now? Then I think of my dad and Jeki who are cleaning this room so meticulously not for themselves, but for another... me! =) I hope I can learn from them. Little acts of love like these make michy stronger and more at peace.

Agape.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where on earth is ridgeview? izzit the old E-A block near YIH tt's being renamed?

8/8/05 9:45 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

yupyup... it's EA.

9/8/05 10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home