Saturday, July 23, 2005

Angsty... NOT!



After a good bath, I have the energy to type out my thoughts while waiting for my hair to dry. About an hour ago on the msn, I was so tired I could barely keep a decent conversation going. >.<

Today was the CGL workshop... I'm glad I went for it. =) Cheers to those who worked so hard to prepare for it! *^^* Although I had to drag myself out of bed and was late, and couldn't focus for the later sessions as I was near konking out, it was wonderful seeing my friends so passionate about being His servants. And yeah, there were many science peeps today. w00t! A year ago, I vehemently rejected any notion of being a CGL... the very thought of it irked me out. How could I, a doubting Thomas, lead a catholic group / cell group to deepen it's faith with God? But now, I'm actually considering being one. I really don't know whether I'll be one but the fact that I'm actually considering it is just surprising. It's funny how seemingly impossible things become possible. I think I've mentioned this theme in some of my previous blog entries.

Back to the topic of Thanksgiving, I'm actually glad that certain events happened the way they happened. Looking back, I was so angsty and bitter while going through those events. However, at this point in time I realise that it is best that certain events happened the way they did. It may seem ironic to those who have seen me moping around those moments in my life but I'm beginning to understand a little of why things have to turn out this way and not that, even though the process may be quite killing. I thank Him for allowing me to grow and mature.

Agape.

2 Comments:

Blogger taiwanite said...

U know, Mich, I think it's really beautiful to see how you've grown so much over the past year.
I'm really happy for you, and know that you'll really do a good job leading CGs!
I got faith in ya, babe! :D

24/7/05 9:08 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

heyhey!!
yah.. it's thanks to great peeps like YOU who allowed me to grow. *^^*

25/7/05 12:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home