Friday, July 08, 2005

EmoEmo.



Feeling rather emo today... just feeling lousy. I've things to do but I can't bring myself to do them...
I'm supposed to go out tonight for my science seniors' convocation but I just can't bring myself to get out of the house. I want to practise the piano but I just can't bring myself to do it. At least I helped out in preparing for Kor's birthday tomorrow but I think my help is pretty insignificant coz I'm quite lousy in the kitchen.

Perhaps I'm just tired lah. Haven't been getting enough rest lately. Didn't really sleep much during the FOC follow-up (wed) and went out till late on thu to meet up with my JC mates and I had to wake up early for driving today. I'm quite shacked.

Today I tried helping out in the kitchen... haha but I kept complaining coz I just wanted to not do anything. Sheesh, I'm like some spoilt kid who can't take a bit of work and keeps complaining. Haha, but I think my complains brought some entertainment in the kitchen. >.<

It's uncanny that sometimes you can't force certain topics out of your mind even if you wanted to. How do I switch off that part of my mind and not think about things like that? I just want to purge those topics out of my mind but my heart just won't let me. See, I'm whining again. I'd better stop.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

I've never really flt that way myself.. I have an utterly different problem sometimes, there are so many things I want to do in my free time, I'll Just become more tired when I'm already tired haha... Hey and there's nothing wrong with being bad in the kitchen.. at least u aren't like a guy i know.. wash rice... using soap >.<

8/7/05 11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home