Saturday, June 25, 2005

Crunch Time during PMS?



This is terribly annoying. Crunch time during the period of a lady's life where she's at her lowest psychologically? Ugh..

I am stronger than what I think so I'll get through this during my PMS period.
I guess I have some soul-searching to do. I don't really want to feel like the
lowest scum of the earth
again but somehow my actions over the past two weeks or so seem to justify that name. The last thing I want to do is to hurt anyone but it turns out that hurt is inevitable, regardless of the choices you make.

Hopefully one day all things of this nature will come to pass... hopefully one day things will fall into place,
for once.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hey babe,
Thanks for the advice... =) You made me smile. *^^*

26/6/05 1:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home