Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A SlackING Day!



Ooooh... how I LOVE to just do nothing. *grin* Just having some personal quiet time to myself, reflecting, pondering, marvelling at the wonders of life... I'm alive! I'm FREE as well! Hee... Mom and Dad have gone to makan breakfast so here I am at home waiting to make a trip to the hospital w mama and mom later.

Heh, it's after the FOC that I can actually listen to "All Things New". Before that I would shudder at the mere mention of the song. It sure was a terrorizing experience.

I've been slowly re-organising my photos into the external hard disk bought from Sim Lim which Shiming helped me choose. This is among the other things I have always wanted to do. Things to do during the hols (in no particular order):

1. Organise my digital photos
2. Organise my school work files on computer
3. Revamp my blog site
4. Learn HTML
5. Learn Japanese
6. Organise my Naruto collection
7. Play the piano
8. Tidy up my room
9. Write letter to Yayang
10. Read "The Da Vinci Code"
11. Organise my mp3s
12. Take up salsa w Joanne (anyone else wants to join?? *grin*)

Agape.

2 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

eh can add go out with me to ur list? haha

21/6/05 9:18 pm  
Blogger taiwanite said...

Heh Salsa sounds fun.
Issit the one that Aloy goes for?

23/6/05 1:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home