Thursday, June 09, 2005

Long Telephony...



I had a long telephone conversation last night. An airing of views and an appreciation of the other's thoughts and feelings. I shall call that an appreciation session. Hah.

Feelings are such queer things. Sometimes when the downside arrives, I have to grit my teeth and prepare myself for the fall. It's terribly exhausting. It comes mostly when dusk arrives. Perhsps I should change my sleeping pattern to something like Jo's... be an early bird.

I should focus on Him, so that I will be able to love more purely, devoid from all my selfish intentions and personal self-benefit. May I draw strength! Putting others before self is so hard as it requires a drive and an inner joy to do so. May I never lose my focus!

The little brown book is full of wonders.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home