Sunday, May 29, 2005

02S12 Gathering



Visited Mrs Choo today with 5 guys from VJC 02S12. Haha, I was the only girl there. I am glad that Mrs Choo is doing well. :) The baby's name is Danielle... what a beautiful name... from Daniel - God is my Judge. Gabriel then dropped Kenneth, Matthew, Shiming, Lionel and myself at parkway to shoot pool. Pool was great... although I am not that great in it, I feel that today I could shoot some of my intended shots accurately... and when that happens, the feeling is DAMN shiok! Hee.

After that we had dinner at BK. Lionel, Shiming and myself suddenly came up with a funny topic - guys oogling girls and girls oogling guys and how they are attracted to each other. Sigh... I don't know why it irks me at how guys oogle at and place such importance on the exterior of girls. It's just so grotesque to me to have the idea that a girl's worth is measured largely by her appearance. Makes me feel that girls are just pieces of meat. Ugh, how degrading. Okay... to all the male chauvanists out there, I admit that girls aren't exactly saints either... but at least they don't place looks so high up in their priority list. I know I'm generalising lah... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Matthew left during pool for some other function and Kenneth left after dinner w his gf... so it was left with Lionel, Shiming and myself to discuss that topic... we talked about stuff... not just the usual hi-bye stuff but more like how friends would talk. Thanks for coming to the airport so that I could easily go back home... :) Yah, it feels quite good to have 2 black belt taekwondo-trained bodyguards flanking me. Heehee. We should just hang out and talk more often! No need to spend money. I'm SO BROKE. >.<

The retreat has been great... it was a pity I fell sick during that time... I thank God that I have a sense of inner peace to deal with the problems although I'm in that horrid stony mood again and becoming irresponsible. Sigh, I'd better go and sleep soon.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hey Brena!

Do come back soon... we haven't spoken for ages! =) hope to get to know you better when you're back.. hang in there yah?

29/5/05 10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home