Monday, May 23, 2005

Shacked!



I am truly tired today.
Meeting with the comm at 9 am followed by mm practice from 2-5pm, 6-9pm. It's mentally and physically exhausting. I got really stressed out during evening practice but... it's well worth the effort. My favourite song was played as the last song with the band... it made my heart smile. :)

Homecoming.
My dear friend is coming back from his hols. :) I wonder if he bought anything for me... *BHB* Just kidding lah... what really matters is that he and his family get home safe.

I never knew that this could hurt so much. It is love versus selfish passion versus fear. I choose love... if I may be permitted to call that love. I wish I were more mature. I wish I didn't have to hurt people. I wish I could be sure. I wish I didn't have to hurt anyone. I live in my helplessness. I wish I could truly love like how He loves us... won't my heart take a break from all the turmoil? I need to stop being responsible for other people's feelings for a while.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

you are more mature than u give yourself credit for... Take heart and share ur burden with one who can carry the world on his shoulders :)

23/5/05 11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home