Sunday, May 22, 2005

TIred and SORE feet!



Yes, today I was out from 0845h to 2100h. Some crazy notion came over me to wear heels and boy do my feet hurt like crazy.

0930-1245h
Holy Family Outreach:
I had fun collecting love offerings... *grin* I just had to smile demurely and say "would you like to donate?" Someone quipped, "sex sells." HAHA. Whatever la. Met new people like Natalie and Gus from NTU, Angie from NUS, Lionel from NTU who is Gabriel's brother. Heh, now I know 2 Gabriels who have older brothers. Dear Pat (:)), Jeff and Gabriel were there as well. So were Adrian (NTU) and Nicholas (SMU).

1400-1655h
Lunch Rendevous with JAc:
We FINALLY got down to going to market 85 bak chor mee at Bedok taking bus 14 (and yes, bus 222 goes there as well). The journey was 4 bus stops from the interchange. And when we got there... both shops were CLOSED! Ugh. Felt bad for Jac for she came down all the way from Jurong for like nothing. Oh but we still got to eat the yummilicious ah boh leng. :) Then we took bus and mrt to our 2nd destination - Changi Airport T1 to eat Popeye, our second choice. Man, this is the time where I ate the most undaintily with a friend... chicken bits were flying all over the place! hehe... hope you weren't too late for your next appoinment... >.< if you were, I'm sorry...

1700-2100h
Kallang w Neph:
I FINALLY held my promise to go out with my good friend neph after my exams... erm... I know it's already quite long after my exams but at least I kept to my promise K! :Þ Discovered this new place to chill and to enjoy the scenic view of Kallang river. The sunset was beautiful and I was blessed enough to witness a full moon as well. Learnt how to play "leaving on a jet plane" on the guitar *w00t w00t* and had dinner at some vietnamese restaurant as the shopping centre nearby (the one with the ice-skating ring) was under renovation, so couldn't eat "cheapo" food. heh. Caught up over dinner. :) Got to try my hand on my favourite car!!!! aka Toyota Rav 4... *grin* hmm... motivation to PASS MY NEXT DRIVING TEST! *Sigh*

2100h-now
Home:
I came back to find... my relatives at my place! Fer and Daniel are watching Naruto now... so here I am blogging. *grin*

Thank you all who made my day a wonderful one.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

Haha no prob yeah... When u can play leaving on a jet plane at normal speed and with confidence, I'll help u with one more chord... Aminor.. Then u'll be able to play loads more songs! haha till next time yeah...

23/5/05 10:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home