Friday, June 03, 2005

Singlehood



I guess being single is a good thing. No stress and no responsibility for other people's feelings. Loving others is less selfish. Hah, time to start pondering and day-dreaming and analysing experiences learnt... well will leave that for later. Today I started to pack up letters that I have kept over the years... found some really interesting stuff! *grin* like... an invitation to the "Best of Friends" club in primary school and a diary entry grumbling about being teased because I wasn't interested in guys at that time. It's really amusing to remember myself in such a way.

Changing mindsets... a lot of courage and strength are needed in order to do so. I don't know how feasible this set-up is but may the healing continue! I have been convinced that nothing is impossible with Him. Yes, although the journey is long and painful, I know I won't be walking alone.

My results are finally out. They came out yesterday. I performed better than I had expected myself to do given the circumstances. I am so grateful to those around me for their support for without them, I am certain I would not have made it through this semester. (Am I exaggerating? NO! :P) You know who you are... =)

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home