Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Shopping Trip



Went out with Joanne for a shopping trip this afternoon. Hah, felt like a proper girl, complete with exhibiting the going gaga over clothes syndrome. In the end I bought a black tube that costs $5.90 from WATSONS. Okay, I wasn't THAT ready to part with my money (as usual). I've even been nicknamed kiam kana by my mom. >.< Sigh. Oh wells on the brighter side, being thrifty is a GOOD thing.

Spoke with her on relationships which made me think about attractions and self-worth. Is physical beauty really a measure of how good one's catch is? *sigh* The world seems to think so doesn't it? Hmm.. darn, lost my inspiration to type. Hope to continue later.

Agape.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

LOL yeah.. it REALLY is a confidence booster... I guess we can do it to feel good about ourselves.

9/6/05 11:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the day my mom can call me a kiam kana, she'd probably pop champagne! haha... she'd love you to bits!

Mel o

9/6/05 11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home