Saturday, June 11, 2005

Proverbs 3:5-6



Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know. Remember the Lord in everything you do, and he will show you the right way.

Thanks to taiwanite for sharing this verse with me.

Whenever I try to make sense of what is happening around me, I get deeper enmeshed in further complications. Perhaps my confusion is totally unnecessary for as long as I keep on focusing on Him and offering everything I do to Him, He will make things beautiful and pure.

*grin* I imagine Him being like a fairy godmother who, with one wave of her wand, makes even the ordinary seems beautiful and filled with love. May I continue to trust in Him even when I have to grit my teeth whenever I am engulfed by guilt, confusion and temptation.

Agape.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...

That's the verse that's used in ACS(I)'s hall. In fact I think it's a very good bible verse indeed.

12/6/05 12:21 am  
Blogger taiwanite said...

Awwwww it was nuthin. :)

And that, Mich, is the story about the verse that I was talking about. Little wonder it got drilled into my brain eh?

...MGS hall got no similar verse meh? :D

12/6/05 12:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home