Saturday, June 11, 2005

Feeling better! =)



Feeling better now... like my head's screwed back into place and I can continue being responsible again. Lately I've been shirking my responsibilities due to my erratic emotional fluctuations. Sigh, whenever that happens, I feel so useless - I can't seem to do ANYTHING.

At least I got things done today - getting someone's present. Hah. I guess the someone reading this will know that I am referring to you! *grin*

Had a good talk at the beach today, which helped relieve myself from some stress. I'm not supposed to worry about anyone for it will defeat the purpose of being in this situation in the first place! Yup, so yah... Sometimes I feel that I can't help but worry. Wells, I'll try my best to not worry and be happy.

Whenever I'm emotionally down, I can't seem to pray... I don't know why. Now that I'm better, I realised I haven't been praying much. >.<

I can't wait for FOC to be over... sigh, feeling the heebeejeebees... hopefully will be charged up by monday... hope the heebeejeebees would have morphed into anticipation by then.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

hmm try to pray even when u can't seem to ok? cos He is always there for you, and can comfort you as long as you go to Him. :) God bless, may His blessings rain down and cover your path haha... take care all the best!

11/6/05 3:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home