Monday, June 13, 2005

Last minute cramming



It's the wee hours in the morning and I'm not ready to go to bed yet! Gosh... this is really the result of pure procrastination and hmm... don't know lah. >.< I realised that I haven't done many things that I ought to do. *gasps* What have I been doing in my free time last week?

I hope I have done my best to complete my duties despite wasting my time stoning during certain free periods of the night last week. The irresponsible side of me has indeed surfaced yet again. Ugh, I hate it when I am irresponsible and unreliable.

I shall vow to strive to be a reliable person... not one whom people cannot rely on! I will try my best.

Agape.

2 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

Hmm be careful tho... Don't be taken advantage of ok Aunt? Being reliable, an understanding friend and a christian is all very good. But being rlied on too much can ... have it's consequences. All the best ok aunt.

13/6/05 8:55 pm  
Blogger Talion said...

erm, nvm, pls ignore the abv post.. been feeling lousy recently... ganbatte ok aunt? :)

13/6/05 9:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home