Friday, July 01, 2005

2 Eventful Days




29/6/05
The visit to the Vatican Exhibition at the Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) with scifcg was awesome... Gosh... the exhibits were beautiful and we even had a guided tour! I felt like I was transported back in time... now I understand the meanings of sarcophagus and catacombs, how to distinguish between Petar and Paul, and appreciate the beautiful paintings and artefacts centries ago. Yes, and it's only going at $4 per head!!! Official guided tours of the Vatican are on Tuesdays and Thursday at 1230h. Private tours have to be pre-arranged. I wanted to see the eshibitions on the other the religions as well but there was no time. *sigh* After the exhibition I felt mentally drained. *grin*

Before I went to the exhibition, I had my first driving lesson in a very long time (last one was last year I think). I was pretty much traumatised after the lesson. First, I FORGOT to renew my provisional driving license (PDL) which means that I am not allowed to drive on the main road. So I did the whole lesson in the circuit. My low-speed control was horrendous and I forgot some important turning points for some of the circuit courses. Oh, and I hit down a pole ONCE. *sigh* I really hope I will pass this time round. I'm too... kancheong spider. Hopefully I will be able to overcome this mentality of fear and panic.

30/6/05
Breakfast, pool, shopping and... INITIAL D! w00t. Finally caught the movie.. *grin* Jay is erm.. cute lah... his character is just adorable to me. Argh.. I said it... damn I can't believe I'm gushing over an actor. It was a day well spent!

Naruto and OC at night. TV night it was!

Agape.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to watch initial D! no one else seems to want to watch it. :(

1/7/05 3:30 pm  
Blogger Talion said...

lol.... dun drive like in initial D can liao...

1/7/05 5:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Why did the police catch Chou Jie Lun when he was crossing the road?

1/7/05 8:40 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

because he was Jay walking? oh no!!! the capital L is getting to me!! =P

2/7/05 2:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you don't drive like Jay Chou during your driving test, you'll be ok. :P

5/7/05 6:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home