Friday, July 22, 2005

I PASSED my DRIVING!!! and many other thanks.



I passed my driving yesterday!!! Gosh... it's a big load off my chest. To me, passing driving was short of impossible for I am not the type who could perform on the spot... I am a kancheong spider by nature. However, this time rouind on my third attempt, I managed to barely pass with 18 points! Thank you God sosososo much... this means so much to me. Passing this tells me that I can actually accomplish things which I thought I cannot do, if I try and persevere with His Grace. I also felt a sense of achievement when I played 'Only Hope' for Bernie during the MM concert last month. My performance is no big deal, really. The piece was pretty performable to a piano player who practised hard enough. However I felt this sense of achievement because I could perform in front of a live audience without stopping. I was shivering like hell the moment before I played but I managed to overcome that. I guess it's His way of helping me to grow. =) Many thanks to everyone who kept me in their prayers for my big day. =)

Today was a tiring but good day... went for a cycling cum blading outing with Sci peeps. Gosh.. what a good workout! Blading (inline skating, rather) is certainly no joke! Four brave souls - Daniel, Grace, Shirley and myself rented blades whilst the others rented bicycles. Gosh, I wonder how my cousins, Alex and Audrey, do stunt blading when I have so much difficulty putting the right weight on my feet.

Okay.. I'd better knock off soon.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home