Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Phone Porridge



I just had yummy phone porridge with Jac which ended about half an hour ago. It was wonderful catching up as I haven't really been talking to her for a while. I am a happier girl tonight. =)

Jo's birthday is on friday... I'm not really good in surprises coz I told her indirectly what present we bought her. *sigh*

Friends are angels to me... they are truly God's gift. I am truly blessed to have angels as friends, as well as angels as family.

I'm currently listening to a song - Fade by Concave Scream, introduced to me by Dan. It's a great song. Last night that song invoked sorrow, tonight it brings about serenity.

Agape.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

concave scream...isn't that the local band? send me the song some time heh, i'll send you one by the oddfellows, a decent local band too!
markG

14/7/05 12:21 am  
Blogger daniel said...

Oddfellows are more than decent... they are the pioneers of the local rock movement!

14/7/05 9:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh, i love their "foggy daylight"! smashing!
markG

16/7/05 2:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home