Friday, July 15, 2005

Joanne's Birthday



Today's Jo's birthday... :)
Went to our fav fav place... SAKAE sushi for the lunch buffet at the Heeren. Oh there was shopping before that. I actually bought stuff and FOR ONCE I spent more than Joanne. :Þ

She's such a darling lah.. was relating stuff to her for we haven't spoken properly in a while... to think she chided me and gave me a wake-up call. =) Thanks babe... I needed that. I should let go of any remnants of guilt left within me.

I'm feeling rather tired now. Really need to go bathe and hit the sack. Thank God for great friends and family. What would I do without them? I must not disappoint them... I shall try my best to be happy, to see joy in every situation, even when the going gets tough. Sigh, this process really zaps a lot of energy from me. X0

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home