Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A Little Smile



Felt rather lethargic today.. but am much better than last week! =) My mood's been improving. *^^* Yay. Thank you to the angels around me. Hopefully I can be responsible again. Like for sci comm.. I haven't been updating the minutes... I'd better do something about that. And practising the piano and cleaning up my room to get ready for the upcoming semester, and deciding whether or not to take music theory again, and cleaning up my room, and learning how to cook... and going for ONE weekday mass during this hols.. and praying... the list is endless! But I'll get down to doing it soon. Hopefully tomorrow I'll do something about my room and sci comm minutes.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

LOL

i'm ermm.. actually looking forward to school again! heehee
Feeling much better than last sem.. *grin*

Cheers to 'suffering' together w joy.. =)

4/8/05 2:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home