Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I am not the only special one out there.



I have become more aware of the people around me. Friends around me who are bogged down with troubles as well. With their sharings, I realise that I am not the only special one out there... so I gain strength from that fact that I'm not alone. I also should stop acting like I'm the only "special" one out there... heee... like what Naruto said to Hyuuga Neji during their fight in the Chunnin Exam. I hope I can.

Yesterday evening was great! =) Rocky's was good, the company was better! I got to know more of my fellow friends... hopefully I'll be able to open up more to them. So far the only person there at dinner whom I can actually talk comfortably with is Jac. I see the beginning to a wonderful friendship!

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home