Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Health



I've never thought about my health... I've always been marked as healthy, in my sick family. I've been touched by the angel of death in the womb but miraculously escaped genetically unscathed. The day when I had been marked as healthy was the day I went for some test in primary school and the doctor didn't find anything wrong with me. I still show the outward physical symptoms though, even till today. I plan to go for a similar test soon to see whether I'm free from that sickness or not. I'm afraid of what I may be diagnosed with for the test was conducted very long ago. Hopefully I'm really cleared from it and don't have to burden my family with an additional member of the sickness.

Because of this worrying trend of health in my family, I have indirectly hurt someone close to me through another person. I do not blame the person who hurt you for she went through hell and back. However, I wish you did not have to endure such hurt and predjudice. I hope one day things will reconcile, for yourselves, that you may be happier people; for me as well, so that I do not have to be in the crossfire all the time.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home