Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thoughts at Night



Today I feel strangely better. Not yayyay happy but more stable.
I should start to grow up and purify my thoughts.

Retarded thoughts of loneliness do creep up every now and then which make me feel sad. It's like missing someone or something... I don't know lah. My emotions go yoyoying like crazy. However, this cold turkey thing is good for me, for I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

I've an 8am lecture tomorrow... I don't think I'll be able to make it. I'll try.
Stability comes from using more of your mind rather than my heart to do things. I have to get certain things done so I just have to focus on getting them done. No qualms about it. Feel rather introspective and inward-looking. It's as if I want to spend time alone with myself. Hehe. Don't know how true that is.

Things WILL look up!

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home