Wednesday, August 17, 2005

MM Welcome Tea



MM Welcome Tea was great. Heh... I was actually dreading it before I left the dorm to go to Holy Cross this evening. I wasn't in the mood for those ice breakers - I felt that I wanted to be alone and not attempt to make friends that kinda thing. I'm glad that I went. I found someone who wants to take grade 6 music theory! w00t. Hanging around with people from Arts makes me feel a zest for life. They're so carefree and so full of joy, like they know make the situation as happy as possible. Life can actually be happy and smiley. I shouldn't take things too seriously and be more carefree!

Had lunch with Jo, WZ and Elaine. It's great seeing my old friends again although too long of not seeing each other makes conversation very awkward, at least for me. *sigh* Must make the effort.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home