Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sick but Happy



Sick:
Getting the flu... it's not full blown though.. heeehee, maybe I have some super immune system or something. The cough and sore throat are here... feeling a little dense and oozy too. But no runny nose. Feverish but don't think have fever.

Happy:
Today's my free day (aside from the 8am lecture I had this morning)! *^^* YESH, today is the first time in my 3 weeks in this new semester that I actually went out to R&R. Went out w SM today to eat at Ajisen Ramen and then to Bras Basah to pick up something and then to Classic to shoot POOL. Heh.. I sucked... and SM's new cue looks really neat! It's been a while since I last played pool... *grin* Food was great, pool was fun and the company was great too! Overall, the whole day was good... Jojo helped me find my thumbdrive in the morn (thank you sosososososo much!!!), Pius and I finalised CG details, had a great time out with SM, and now I'm HOME with my family! Yay! =)

So although I'm under the weather, I'm happy.

Thank you God.

Agape.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah ha! someone who plays pool!

25/8/05 1:15 am  
Blogger Sain't said...

Ah ha! Another who plays pool! =)

31/8/05 10:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home