Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Fat but Fab-like



I feel fat because I just ate yummilicious char kway teow that was bought by Barry and Philo on their way back from the sign language school. Feeling fatttty but blessed. =) Been a little stressed lately but I think I'm coping! Feeling happy today, it's just a happy day for me. I'm a little happy girl tonight. haha.

A bit tired though... will be busy again this weekend... hopefully I won't lose too much energy and go flat over the weekend. ^>.<^ Hopefully science discernment will go well.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

haha u too skinny.. should eat more char kway teow haha... Hm i'm goin overseas tmr aunt :) for the YMLC (Young Methodist Leaders Conference), hmm, nothing much lah... Take care ok ! :)

7/9/05 9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home