Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday is a Day of Rest!



The past week has been draining but fufilling, with a few hiccups on little mind pricks (self-inflicted?) but that is under control. =) I have been, overall, quite a happy person. *^^* I'm so glad today's sunday, where I can have a well-deserved rest! Time check is 1319h - everyone is at home. I had a great great sleep... an uninterrupted sleep for 10+ hours straight! Today shall be a day of rest, to recharge for another busy week ahead. >.<

I'm so glad that I'm improving! Perhaps that vicious cycle is breaking? Feeling less depressed nowadays. Being single now, although not easy, is good. If certain things did not happen, I would have been attached now and I wonder how things would have been then. Yeah I do wonder... It'll not be fair to say that I would have faired worse if I had gotten attached. However I guess there is no point on dwelling in what-ifs anymore. I guess it is His will that I have to take this path that I am on right now. And it is beyond my own understanding to comprehend the turn of events.

Getting burnt by relationships really suck. But if you don't get burnt, then you'll never experience what's it like to be in one. I'm grateful for the experiences I've had so far although it has left me a very broken person. Time heals brokenness I think. If so, I must be patient and let myself heal and not succumb to my weaknesses of my current emotional state. Now I understand why when people break up, they can get attached so easily... it's not that they are ready for another one, I think it's because they crave to fill the void in their lives. I realise that now. It will take a while to heal from a relationship that lasted close to four years. Singlehood is like a molecular chaperone and I am a newly made protein which stays in the chaperone for some time to fold properly into a functional protein. Hehheh. I thereby stick to my focus this semester which will be on studies.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

lol, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger? And the closer to death you are, the stringer u become? :) haha, aunt all the best ok... I'm rooting for ya. Ganbatte ne.

12/9/05 6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home