Saturday, September 17, 2005

weee!



MID TERM BREAK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!

I was feeling really tired and drained during mass but remembering certain things that I read through the Word, I felt much better. He will manifest His strength in my weakness I am sure. =)

Today was EXCO commissioning... the LAST of all the commissionings this year. It was nice and meaningful... too bad I couldn't see the clip that they did for I had to leave to go.. MAKAN at MAMA's house! Man.. haven't seen my cousins in a LONG time. Seeing them... made me think how different we have become. We're sososo different that if we were strangers I think we might not have really mixed. However, we're bounded by family relations so that makes the union special, no matter what.

Agape.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA... guess this mid term break will be a busy one. (Why can't they have the tests before the break so that I can really have a break???) Anyway, yr dear fren here has agreed to be the emcee. Which means extra workload..(aka script writing, coordination and rehearsals), not to mention Jean and Justin having their exams just before the concert. I hope I will not collapse. Pray harder for me!!

18/9/05 9:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow wee way to go!! mich's friend ;)

18/9/05 11:26 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL!!
Very happy for you!!! =)))

Yes, I'll keep you in my prayers.

20/9/05 12:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home