Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's Worth It



Sometimes I do certain things that are not really me... however, I do it for a reason, and the reason is motivated by love. It is worth the time, effort and money tonight. Please grant me the strength to complete my tasks.

I love the present my brother got for me. I got him a similar thing on his 18th birthday (I think) years ago. Although the one I got him is so chao kak and of cheap metal, he still wears it, 8 years later.

The whole afternoon was spent in science library on my lab report and research but I had a lovely time. Just walking in the evening with the cool wind blowing made my heart happy. Simple things in life are indeed beautiful.

My cousin stephen's place is cool! Hahah... hopefully we can all attend mass one day at the Blessed Sacrament Church then head to his house for a stayover. >.< May God bless the Lee family as well as the Han family.

Okay I think the heater has warmed up the water. Time to go and bathe and zzz.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home