Monday, April 03, 2006

A Happy Post



I think I finally can put up a happy post. =)

Trust, trust trust. Why is it so difficult for me to do so? I will try.
Forgiveness, endurance, understanding, patience, love, commitment. These words are powerful, with the ability to move mountains and warm cold hearts.

Spoke to shirley when were walking back to our dorms. Speaking to her on our walk back brightened up my day. Yes, I think I'm SLOWLY opening up... wee!
Met up with Elaine for lunch... =) I'm really thankful that I can meet up with her more often nowadays. *^^* It's great really.

Oh yes! I bumped into my brother's friend, my childhood friend's elder brother who is my brother's age at mass yesterday evening. What a lovely surprise that we could actually talk and catch up for normally I would be erm.. too shy to talk? Hahahah. It's nice to meet old friends and make the effort to keep those friendships.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home