Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tired out.



I am so tired.

So much effort has been made, so much energy has been put in - I need to rest. However, it will be worth the effort. :) I guess growing, learning to love, changing for the better takes lots of strength from me. Who says walking through the fire is easy? If it takes this much to refine myself, so be it. Mould me and shape me to be a beacon of love. Replace my selfishness with selflessness, my insecurity with trust, my doubt with faith, my weakness with strength, my despair with hope, my anger with patience, my darkness with light and my fear with love.

One more paper to go. ST2131 here I come!! Man, think this is the LAST time I'm taking a maths module and this time round, I'm going to have a good rest before the paper the next day.

Home tonight. Ate lots of yummy food. *^^*

Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the Lord,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
There is no searching of His understanding.
He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength.
Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
And the young men shall utterly fall,
But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.
- Isa 40:28-31

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home