Sunday, April 16, 2006

Mama's Birthday



Today is just so wonderful.
Am I one lucky girl?
I'm such a scatterbrain, a fool, someone who needs to be taken care of, for I do really silly things sometimes. But these apparent flaws are okay... and I am thankful that I can be my silly self. =)

Simple things can be blown up out of proportion... so much so that those mundane things become so colourful. Gosh... I had a good laugh today... telling my brother to go to the wrong place for the shop we wanted to go to had already closed down, not really cooking but being falsely accused of cooking some "touch-love" soup as Jeki terms it. How can you survive with so little sleep? If I had known... I feel like such a bully but I'm so glad for today. I wish my grandma well. I'm glad to hear that she's happy tonight although I didn't really get to talk to her much.

Feel rejunvenated. Time to bathe and do work.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home