Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Last MM Session



The last MM session was yesterday. I do enjoy MM sessions very much... it's very heartfelt... although someitmes I get a little burnt out... *grin* All in all, I'll miss it... hopefully this little community will grow and forge genuine friendships. Hah, then I have to make the effort to open up.

Reconciliation - need to gear myself up to make a good confession. Takut.

Prayer - I've been keeping you in my prayers... I really pray and hope with all my heart that you are all right, that you will be good, that the present and future will be even brighter.

Prayer - It's been a while since I shared a moment with you in prayer. It was wonderful, although my brain was like wood. :) It has also been a while since I had a free conversation... just half an hour of conversation which I can be myself comfortably. Plagued with too much work... hopefully the hols will open up more time.

Had a relatively better sleep last night.. I couldn't separate my consciousness with my dreams... events were flashed in my mind (was I awake or sleeping??), then a blank. The next thing I knew was 9am with the sun shining in and the room was DAMN HOT! But I woke up with a headache... or migraine rather. Darn... have to work on my stuff.... *looks at all my deadlines* *gulp!*

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

Sweet dreams then aunt.

4/4/06 1:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home